Sales & Return Policy
We are happy to make any changes necessary for fit or preference. Please note that CLEARANCE items are not returnable. Where this is the case, you should see it clearly stated within the Clearance Section and on the product details page. For all other products, simply follow the steps below and we'll take care of getting you a replacement or credit within 7 days of recieving your returned product.
What You May Return
You may return new merchandise suitable for resale; this does not include anything that has been washed, worn, altered, or soiled or damaged. Returns are accepted for exchange/refund within 90 days of purchase.
What You Can't Return
Merchandise not suitable for return includes:
- CLEARANCE items are not returnable
- Products without an RMA#
- Merchandise that has been worn
- Merchandise that has been washed
- Merchandise that has been altered, soiled, or damaged
- Discontinued merchandise
- Sparring equipment that is packed too tightly or with straps wrapped around it, which permanently changes the shape or smooth surface of the product Customized products
Restocking Fees & Return Shipments
Wholesale customers who place orders and refuse delivery will be subject to pay the return shipping and a 15% restocking fee. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA#.
Sales & RMA Numbers
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number from Macho Customer Service.
Call Customer Service at
1-800-327-6812 for an RMA
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST (excluding holidays).
Macho will not accept returns without an RMA # on the label.
- Have your invoice number and customer code.
- Returned Merchandise must be shipped prepaid by the customer.
- An RMA number is valid for 30 days only.
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the shipping label.
Please follow this example and ship to:
Macho Products, Inc.
Attn: Return Goods Department
10045 102nd Terrace
Sebastian, FL 32958
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR RMA# ON THE OUTSIDE LABEL OF EACH SHIPPING CARTON AND ON ALL CORRESPONDENCE.
PLEASE PACKAGE YOUR RETURN PROPERLY:
- Pack equipment loosely to prevent wrinkling - NOT CRUSH
- Leave straps unfastened not wrapped around it.